BIG Sleep Out 2023
SATURDAY 14th OCTOBER
The annual BIG Sleep Out takes place at Chichester Cathedral and is our biggest fundraising event of the year. Be Inspired and Give up your evening to help raise funds and awareness for Stonepillow.
The BIG Sleep Out does not aim to replicate homelessness but it will get you out of your comfort zone and give you a small insight into the harsh realities of rough sleeping.
How to take part in the Big Sleep Out
Step 1: Sign Up
- Sign up via Eventbrite to take part, participation fee is a donation of your choice.
Step 2: Fundraising
- Minimum sponsorship ask is £250 per participant.
- Start fundraising by setting up your JustGiving Page via our BIG Sleep Out page: BIG Sleep Out 2023 - JustGiving
- Select ‘start fundraising’ and search for BIG Sleep Out under ‘events’
- Personalise your page by telling people why you are sleeping out and adding photos.
- Send your JustGiving page to your family and friends to help increase your fundraising.
- Or download a Big Sleep Out Sponsorship Form 2023. Once you have collected your sponsorship money please contact our Fundraising team to arrange transferring your funds. Tel: 01243 537934 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in a Under 18 Consent Form for any attendees under the age of 18.
Fundraising top tips: Use social media to tell people you are sleeping out to support Stonepillow.
Step 3: Plan your Shelter
- Get creative about how you're going to build your shelter - How will you make it stand out in the crowd!
- Cardboard, tape and scissors will be provided at the event for you.
Step 4: Get everyone involved!
- Invite your friends to join you in the challenge, either at the Cathedral or at Home.
- Follow us on Social media to help spread the word by sharing your story and updates on your fundraising.
Step 5: Sleep Out!
- Share your stories, photographs & videos throughout your sleepout on your social media pages and be sure to tag us so we can share them!
Step 6: Thank your Supporters
- Thank your supporters, and let them know how valuable their contribution is and what it means to you.
For any queries regarding the Big Sleep Out please contact our fundraising team:
Phone: 01243 537934
Please make sure you have read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing your Big Sleep Out Tickets.