Our Restore shops empower our clients – training in skills such as customer service and practical skills increases confidence, wellbeing and the ability to get back into work.
Where to shop or donate
OUR OPENING TIMES
We can collect for free and deliver for a small charge
We are registered for Gift Aid, which means if you are a taxpayer we can claim 25p back from the Inland Revenue for every £1 that we sell your furniture for.
Items that we do and don’t accept
- Fridges and Freezers, as long as they can be plugged in and switched on to show that they work at time of collection
- Sofas, armchairs, beds and mattresses – but please note that all upholstered furniture must have a fire label attached (on sofas and armchairs this reads: Complies with the furniture and furnishings (fire) (safety) regulations 1988.
- Mattresses and divan bases – must have a blue-framed label sewn in, to show it conforms to BS7177
- Analogue Television Sets
- Car seats
- Cot mattresses
- Blankets, duvets or pillows (unless in original boxes or packaging)
- Electric-bar fires
- Electric Blankets
- Electric/Medical Beds
- Furniture that is infested with, for example bedbugs/woodworm
- Gas appliances (eg cookers/barbeques/small Hobs)
- Gas bottles
- Pianos or keyboards
- Safety helmets
- Sky Boxes
- Trouser presses
- Vacuum Cleaners over 1600 Watts
- Video Recorders
- Weather-damaged, damp, waterlogged items
If unsure, please ask a member of staff before unloading your vehicle.