Restore Charity Shop
Both Restore Charity shops are now open for business and we are looking forward to welcoming you all back for shopping and donations!
Unit 3, Plot 27 Terminus Road, Chichester, PO19 8UE
Mon – Thurs: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Fri: 9.30am – 4pm
Sat & Sun: 10.00am – 4pm
Bognor Regis Restore
6 High St, Bognor Regis PO21 1SR
Mon – Thurs: 9:30am-4:30pm
Sat: 10am - 4pm
Collections and Deliveries
The following guidelines are now in place for all collections and deliveries to keep you, and our Restore teams safe from the transmission of Covid-19:
- If anyone in your household is self isolating or experiencing Covid19 symptoms please re book your time slot.
- Prior to arriving at your property, our driver will call to confirm that your household is not in self isolation and COVID19 symptom free.
- To minimise contact, we respectfully request that:
- Our team interact with only one household member.
- At least 1m+ social distancing is maintained wherever possible.
- All windows and doors are opened to ventilate the area prior to pick up / delivery.
- If you prefer, we collect or deliver at your front door, garage or outside area.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Please note that there is no charge for collections, and only a small charge for local deliveries.
DONATIONS HOTLINE: 01243 213419
Mon to Fri: 10am - 2pm
Restore is a social enterprise that works within the local community offering a worthy place to donate your quality pre-loved or new goods, preventing tonnes of items going to landfill every year.
Funds raised provide income for the charity to continue to support homeless and vulnerable people.
We receive donations of furniture and white goods, which are then restored and recycled to be sold in our shops or used to furnish our properties. We provide a practical learning environment for Stonepillow clients and people who are long-term unemployed for them to gain valuable work experience.
Amazing value and variety
Whether you are looking for a modern item, an antique gem or something chic, we receive pre-loved items every day so there is always a wide range to choose from:
- Furniture - dining tables, chairs, sofas, and bookcases
- Soft furnishings, lamps, rugs, mirrors, ornaments, and paintings
- Bedroom furniture, including beds and mattresses
- Electrical items - televisions, videos, hi-fi systems, DVD players and recorders
- White goods - fridges, freezers, washing machines
- Bicycles and sports equipment
All furniture and electrical items comply with current health and safety standards.
We offer a 20% discount on essential sale items above £10 for those on jobseekers’ allowance, housing benefit, employment and support allowance, and pension credit benefits, providing good quality household items at reasonable prices to those on a low income.
Come in, browse, and take home a treasure!
With almost three decades of experience, Stonepillow provides training in a range of skills such as customer service and practical skills within our workshop. We offer work-skill based training and work experience placements to empower homeless clients, people from vulnerable backgrounds or experiencing trouble finding work.
There are a variety of volunteer roles available to help our clients and trainees into employment. By providing experience of working within a team and building transferable work-based skills, this increases confidence and self-worth, and improves overall personal well-being.