Our Values and Objectives
Our Mission Statement
Stonepillow offers shelter, information and support to empower homeless and vulnerable individuals to make positive changes in their lives.
It aims to create a safer environment that promotes social inclusion with practical assistance and without prejudice for all.
Our Core Values
As an organisation we believe in honesty, respect and accountability. We always act responsibly, do our best and expect our trustees, staff and volunteers to own and share our values.
- Caring Provider and Employer: We respect and value the diversity of our clients, trustees, staff and volunteers.
- Innovative and Developing: We aim to be creative and encourage equality of opportunity by enabling our clients, trustees, staff and volunteers.
- Effective and Efficient: We look to provide effective and realistic solutions to local need and to achieve value for money.
Our Organisational Values
Stonepillow’s vision needs the foundation of organisational values, we are:
- Client driven: Stonepillow encourages ‘inclusivity’ among its clients in the running of the organisation.
- Caring employer: We value our board members, staff and volunteers.
- Innovative: We look for solutions to problems.
- Developing: We encourage the best out of staff and volunteers.
- Effective: We provide meaningful and effective solutions for client welfare.
- Efficiency: We strive to achieve value for money.
To Protect, Improve and Develop our Services
We will embed these further objectives throughout our operational services:
- Quality Management Systems: To achieve a high standard of service delivery.
- Effective Human Resources: To recruit, develop and train our workforce.
- Inclusion for: Our partners, staff, trustees, volunteers and clients.