Have you thought about working for Stonepillow, helping to support and empower homeless and vulnerable adults? As an organisation, we are committed to:
- Being client focused - putting clients at the heart of what we do and engaging with them to actively participate at all levels of the charity.
- Working collaboratively - working with clients, local communities, stakeholders and partners to reduce homelessness and end rough sleeping.
- Valuing diversity - in our clients, staff, volunteers, trustees and communities.
- Innovation and quality - delivering high-quality services which evidence value for money and positive outcomes of clients.
- Being professional, respectful and kind - when delivering services to our clients, when working with our communities and in our behaviour towards each other.
Our teams are dedicated to working with those in need to help them move towards independent living. We have a variety of roles within the organisation, including head office and administration, fundraising and communications, support workers and specialist roles such as recovery, outreach and supported lettings.
We have Relief Support Worker Roles Available
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and willing team of Relief Support Workers who want to gain experience in the field of homelessness prevention and can work flexibly across our services to deliver high-quality support to people who are homeless, or facing homelessness, working with them towards sustainable independence and wellbeing.
Please click the link below for the job description and email your CV to HR@stonepillow.org.uk if you are interested.