Successful Fundraising Stall at the Brinsbury Show and Country Fayre!
We were generously donated a free stall at the Show on Sunday 19th May by Chichester College – many thanks to Jan Dougharty, Events Coordinator at Brinsbury, for her support.
We are grateful to everyone who visited our stall – the rain stayed away and we had lots of lucky tombola winners!
To volunteers Alistair, Nik, Tina, Clive and Becca - your help was much appreciated and made the day!
Thanks also to supporters and local businesses in Chichester for the generous tombola prize donations, particularly our star prizes:
- Hair Cut, Finish & Treatment worth £60 from NY Hair www.newyorkhair.co.uk
- New Cashmere Scarf worth £40 from "Gorgeous" Boutique,The Boardwalk, Northgate
- Ethnic Jewellery Set worth £20 from "Saffron" Boutique, Crane Street www.saffronclothing.co.uk
- Textile Noticeboard and Bunting worth £25 from "Present Days" Shop, North Street www.present-days-chichester.co.uk
- 2 x vintage French crystal glasses worth £16 from “Foxed Grey” Antiques and Vintage Dealer, West Street www.foxedgrey.com
- Art of Cookery Book worth £25 from Bloomingville Store UK, East Street
- Gift Candle worth £10 from Lower Lodge Candles, The Boardwalk, Northgate
- Tray of homemade brownies from Whipped & Baked, Guildhall Street www.facebook.com/whippedandbaked
- Beauty Treatment Voucher worth £10 from The Beauty Rooms, Westgate www.thebeautyroomschichester.co.uk
We raised £185 in total, whilst also raising plenty of awareness of Stonepillow’s work!