Spooky Sleep Out at Home - Saturday 31st October
Let's get spooky!
Undeterred by the lockdown back in May this year, our annual Big Sleep Out in Bognor went ahead ‘at home’ instead, and we had so much fun we decided to do it all again…… Halloween style! Whether you’re a mini monster or a grown-up ghoul, we’re inviting everyone to change where they sleep for just one night and help us raise funds and awareness for homeless and vulnerable people.
Join us on Saturday 31st October for a thrilling time between dusk and dawn.
Throw a Halloween House party at home and sleep somewhere spooky for just one night. Build a batcave, curl up under a cobweb or pitch up in your pumpkin patch… dare yourself, but don’t scare yourself!
Here’s our frightfully helpful step by step guide on how to create your own Spooky Sleep Out.
- Register as a spooky sleeper (or group of spooky sleepers) on Eventbrite by clicking here.
- Participation fee is a donation of your choice.
- Create you Spooktacular fundraising name by using our handy HALLOWEEN NAME GENERATOR click here to generate your name.
- Set up your fundraising page on JustGiving by clicking here.
- Start spooking your sponsors to raise as much money as you can for Stonepillow!
- Remind them to add gift aid and boost their donation.
- Haunt up your home and plan your spooky sleeping spot
- Share your photos and videos on social media using the #spookysleepout hashtag and don't forget to tag us!
Why Sleep Out for Stonepillow
Hosting your own ‘Spooky Sleep Out’ at home is a great way to have fun and fundraise for Stonepillow whilst adhering to social distancing guidelines! By joining in and raising funds you are supporting Stonepillow and the vital work we do to empower homeless, vulnerably housed and rough sleepers throughout West Sussex. This year has been particularly challenging for everyone, and we are ever thankfully for our Stonepillow supporters and their donations despite their own personal circumstances.
By registering for the Spooky Sleep Out, you declare that you, or anyone that you are registering for will not participate in the event unless medically fit to do so and that you will take part at your own risk. You accept that Stonepillow will not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim, costs or expenses which may arise in consequence your participation of the event.
Data protection: Any personal information given during booking will not be disclosed to any other third party without your prior permission or unless we are required to do so by law. Your data is stored securely and will be kept for no longer than is necessary.