Relief Support Workers (Day & Night roles)
Based in Chichester and Bognor Regis.
Working on an 'as and when needed basis' you could work either day or night shifts at our projects in Chichester and Bognor Regis to help our clients who consist of vulnerable people who are homeless or are recovering from substance misuse.
Depending on whether you work day or night the role can include:
- Supporting clients with day to day and housing related issues
- Ensuring clients understand their obligations within any given service
- Completing service specific paperwork and supporting good communication between teams
- Challenging chaotic behaviours to secure a positive outcome.
- Ensuring the security and cleanliness of the project is maintained at all times.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge and experience of working with chaotic clients some with a combination of mental ill health and substance misuse issues.
It is essential that you will have a non-judgmental and enabling approach to supporting single homeless and vulnerable adults and have experience and knowledge of Health Housing and Work issues facing clients who are in recovery.
If you wish to be considered for this post, please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or Stonepillow, Old Glassworks, St Cyriacs, Chichester, PO19 1AJ.
Please remember to read the guidance notes prior to completing your application form. An enhanced DBS check will be required for this post.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Please Note: CV’s will not be accepted instead of a completed application form.