Stonepillow Supported Accommodation
There are 9 properties managed by the Supported Accommodation team, which covers Bognor Regis, Littlehampton and Chichester.
In total we support 41 clients on their personal journey recovering from homelessness, signposting and linking residents in to services to support their presenting needs. We offer short-term accommodation to clients with low to medium support needs.
Stonepillow's Supported Accommodation team offer support to clients with:
• Managing a license agreement and sustaining their license within Stonepillow Supported Accommodation Projects
• Keeping a clear service charge with personal budgeting
• Exploring employment or looking at volunteering opportunities or education
• Tackling Anti-Social behaviour
• Being involved in Stonepillow’s workshops held within other projects and accessing community activities
• Accessing and directing to other relevant professionals to achieve positive personal outcomes
• We also work very closely with our partners in Chichester District Council and Arun District Council.
• Linking in to housing options
• Supporting wellbeing
The residents will meet with their keyworker once a week to go through short-term action plans, and set goals for the week ahead. We regularly use the Outcomes Star, an evidence-based tool for both supporting and measuring change, as a way of monitoring and mapping a client’s journey.
Health and Safety is a priority and we want to ensure that as a team, we are providing a safe, friendly, warm and welcoming environment for our clients.