Stonepillow Supported Accommodation
Stonepillow's Supported Accommodation team offer support to clients with:
- Managing a tenancy agreement
- Keeping a clear rent account with personal budgeting
- Gaining employment
- Tackling Anti-Social behaviour
- Being involved in Stonepillow’s other projects and accessing community activities
- Accessing and directing to other relevant professionals to achieve positive personal outcomes such as health agencies
- Future housing options
- Getting back into education and into work
Suitable accommodation is sourced either within our own supported accommodation portfolio or with private landlords in the local area. We also work very closely with our Partners in Chichester District Council and Arun District Council.
Are you a Private Landlord?
We provide affordable options for our clients who have proved their ability to successfully manage a housing agreement in Private Rented Sector.
Do you have a property to rent or know someone who has a property that they would like to lease directly to us? We let directly to our clients and provide a full housing management service, guarantee rent, manage voids at our risk, provide an in-house day to day repair service and put right any damage caused by tenants. We have a unique ability to provide any landlord/home owner a comprehensive service that takes the risk and usual hassle away from you.