How to take part in the Stonepillow Big Sleep Out
Step 1: Sign up
- Sign up via Eventbrite, to take part. Participation fee is a donation of your choice.
Step 2: Fundraising
- Start fundraising by setting up your Just Giving page at www.justgiving.com
- Select ‘start fundraising’ and when prompted which charity you are supporting, choose ‘Stonepillow’.
- Personalise your page by telling people why you are sleeping out and adding photos.
- Send your JustGiving page to your family and friends to help increase your fundraising.
- Or download a sponsorship form. Once you have collected your sponsorship money please contact our Fundraising team to arrange transferring your funds. Tel: 01243 537934 or Email: email@example.com
- Fill in a parental consent form for any attendees under the age of 18.
Fundraising top tips:
- Use social media to tell people that you are Sleeping Out to support Stonepillow.
Step 3: Plan your shelter
- Get creative about how you're going to build your shelter - How will you make it stand out in the crowd!
- Cardboard will be provided at the event for you.
Step 4: Get everyone involved
- Invite your friends to join you in the challenge, either at the Cathedral or at Home.
- Follow us on Social media to help spread the word by sharing your story and updates on your fundraising.
Step 5: Sleep Out!
- Share you stories photographs & videos throughout your sleepout on your social media pages and be sure to tag us so we can share them!
Step 6: Thank your supporters
- Thank your supporters, and let them know how valuable their contribution is and what it means to you.
For any queries regarding the Big Sleep Out please contact our fundraising team:
Phone: 01243 537934
Please make sure you have read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing your Big Sleep Out Tickets.