How to take part in the Stonepillow Big Sleep Out
Step 1: Sign up
- Choose where you would like to take part and sign up via Eventbrite, either:
- At Chichester Cathedral
- At Home
- Participation fee: A donation of your choice.
Step 2: Fundraising
- Start fundraising by setting up your Just Giving page at www.justgiving.com
- Select ‘start fundraising’ and when prompted which charity you are supporting, choose ‘Stonepillow’.
- Personalise your page by telling people why you are sleeping out and adding photos.
- Fundraising top tips:
Step 3: Plan your shelter
- Design your shelter. How will you make it stand out in the crowd!
- Start collecting cardboard and everything you will need to bring your design to life.
Step 4: Get everyone involved
- Invite your friends to join you in the challenge, either at the Cathedral or at Home.
- Follow us on Social media to help spread the word by sharing your story and updates on your fundraising.
Step 5: Sleep Out!
- If you’re sleeping out 'at Home', join in the fun by downloading the entertainment pack full of games and exciting activities.
- Share you stories photographs & videos throughout your sleepout on our social media pages.
Step 6: Thank your supporters
- Thank your supporters, and let them know how valuable their contribution is and what it means to you.
For any queries regarding the Big Sleep Out either at the Cathedral or at Home please contact our fundraising team:
Phone: 01243 537934
Please make sure you have read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing your Big Sleep Out Tickets.