Be Inspired and Give
Be inspired by the supporters, clients and staff at Stonepillow who have given so much to help vulnerable and homeless people in the Chichester and Arun Community.
- James was inspired to take on a Tough Mudder fundraising challenge and his sponsors gave a total of £400
- Ian was inspired to volunteer with Stonepillow and gave us 4 days a week every week, come rain or shine or train strikes to PAT test all our electrical and white goods so that they can be sold within the shops or given to clients to help with their journey onwards…
- Andy, Head of Social Enterprise and Retail has helped inspire his team of dedicated volunteers who give over 22,000 hours of their time and knowledge in helping support our shops in Chichester and Bognor.
Whether you decide to organise a BIG Bake Off, get out of your comfort zone and set yourself a BIG challenge or GIVE some of your time to Stonepillow your support will help empower homeless and vulnerable people to achieve sustainable independence and wellbeing.
Sign up for your free BIG supporter pack and take part in one of our BIG activities or organise your own BIG thing!
Our BIG activities:
•BIG Quiz - Request your free BIG Quiz supporter pack that has everything you need from questions and answer sheets to bonus rounds.
• BIG Bake Sale - Great for all to get involved in, either at work, school or amongst your social networks. Host a coffee morning or garden party and enjoy eating tasty treats as you fundraise!
• BIG Challenge - Get out of your comfort zone and set yourself a challenge!! From hitting daily targets to giving something up the ideas are endless!!
• BIG Sleep Out - at Chichester Cathedral on Saturday 14th October – Sign up now!
Ways to Give
• Your time - Much of the work we do at Stonepillow would not happen without the support we receive from the Volunteering Team. If you have any time to give then please get in touch and we will find a role that best suits your interests. firstname.lastname@example.org
• Thanks - We never forget the generosity of our supporters and each donation will receive an acknowledgement. You too can pass on thanks by requesting a certificate to show your supporters what you achieved. Each year at Stonepillow we also give thanks and awards to recognise our to Volunteers and Fundraisers of the Year.
• To Restore - Click here for locations and opening times
• Funds - Whether it's a one-off donation or a monthly gift you can do this via bank transfer (BACS), please ensure you include a reference (e.g. your name) so we know that it's a private donation. If you require a receipt, please contact email@example.com
Account Name - Stonepillow
Account Number - 60782114
Sort Code - 20-20-62
Donate via our JustGiving page: justgiving.com/stonepillow or over the phone: 01243 537934
Or Click Here to fund out other ways to make your donation.