All Wrapped Up
Christmas is the time for giving, but for homeless and vulnerably housed people it’s not as simple as sending a letter to Father Christmas and leaving your stocking out on Christmas Eve. We have it all wrapped up for you with ideas for you to help create a Christmas to remember and provide a gift for someone who will treasure it.
One4all gift cards are an ideal present for someone you don’t know so that they have the flexibility of choosing a gift they really need or want from over 130 stores nationwide.
If you're wondering what kind of gift to buy for someone the has experienced rough sleeping and homelessness, that won't fade away once the newness has worn off, then donating to our Christmas campaign is perfect solution. This will enable us to provide life changing opportunities and items our clients need all year round.
Another handy option for donating Christmas presents to Stonepillow is by using our ‘Amazon wish list’. It’s a safe, simply and efficient method for sending gifts during the current COVID-19 lockdown restrictions.
Visit our wish list by clicking here.
- Choose an item you wish to send as your gift from our list of regularly needed items.
- Add it to your shopping basket
- Select gift wrap and send a message option if you would like to
- Delivery address – Stonepillow, The Old glassworks, St Cyriacs, Chichester PO19 1AJ
- Follow the instructions and let Amazon do the rest for you
Once purchased, Amazon will deliver your gift to our doorstep, and we will deliver it on your behalf in time for Christmas day to create a lovely festive surprise.