Who We Are
Stonepillow support and empower homeless and vulnerable people to achieve sustainable independence and wellbeing.
Working in collaboration with our clients, communities and stakeholders, we will end rough sleeping and support people from homelessness to home. We will do this by:
- Providing wraparound services which put the client at the heart of what we do.
- Providing safe, secure, high-quality accommodation and support.
- Strengthening the client pathway by understanding the gaps in provision and proactively responding to them.
- Enabling clients to achieve their journey to recovery, wellbeing and sustainable independence.
As an organisation, we are committed to:
- Being client focused - putting clients at the heart of what we do and engaging with them to actively participate at all levels of the charity.
- Working collaboratively - working with clients, local communities, stakeholders and partners to reduce homelessness and end rough sleeping.
- Valuing diversity - in our clients, staff, volunteers, trustees and communities.
- Innovation and quality - delivering high-quality services which evidence value for money and positive outcomes of clients.
- Being professional, respectful and kind - when delivering services to our clients, when working with our communities and in our behaviour towards each other.
To enable, empower and effectively respond to the needs of present and future clients by building them into our strategic planning process. We will do this by:
- Delivering a high-quality, outcome-focused client pathway which enables successful recovery and independence for all.
- Demonstrating strong organisational governance, accountability and leadership which drives forward the Stonepillow vision.
- Having a skilled and motivated workforce.
- Expanding and developing our Social Enterprise opportunities.
- Strengthening partnerships and positive relationships with communities, voluntary and statutory agencies to deliver a wider wellbeing agenda to the vulnerable and those in need.
- Being financially viable.
- Delivering effective Fundraising and Communications strategies.
- Delivering our Volunteering strategy which engages, supports and values all volunteers.