Stonepillow Big Eatout
Join the Stonepillow Big Eatout and raise funds to help homeless people in West Sussex. It’s easy to take part – just share a meal with friends, family or work colleagues and after your meal use our special Big Eatout envelopes for donations.
- Cook for friends at home
- Organise a ‘bring a dish’ meal
- Get your workplace involved at your annual Christmas Lunch
- Get together in a restaurant, pub or café for a meal
The possibilities are endless, just decide on your venue anytime from September until the end of December then start letting people know!
Or visit one of our participating restaurants:
Eat at one of the participating restaurants, pubs or cafes and when the bill comes - make a suggested donation of £1.50 to Stonepillow. Your donation is optional – give as much or as little as you wish after you have enjoyed your meal. You’ll be helping us to raise valuable funds to support our projects.
Why not get your favourite restaurant to participate?
Restaurants and cafes taking part will be listed here soon!
"If you can eat with mates or friends or family, I mean, it's such a brilliant thing isn't it?" - Jamie Oliver
Let’s get started...
- For more information or to register to take part please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01243 537934
- We will send your special Stonepillow Big Eatout donation envelopes
- Don't forget to Gift Aid to raise an additional 25%!
- Some employers will even ‘match fund’ what you raise!
Help us to empower and enable homeless and vulnerbale people to make positive changes in their lives.