Manager for ‘Restore’ – a Retail/Warehouse & Training Social Enterprise raising funds for Chichester’s Homeless charity.
Starting Salary £27,123 pa on a scale rising to £32,778pa
25 days annual leave pa.
Based in Chichester, West Sussex
Stonepillow offers shelter, information and support to empower homeless and vulnerable people to make positive changes in their lives.
Stonepillow’s social enterprise project, Restore, is a large retail outlet which includes a training facility for our clients, trainees and the socially excluded.
A strategic and operational role, your remit will include:
• Ability to lead from the front, creating an environment known for excellent customer service
• Commercially aware, and able to increase the profitability of the enterprise
• Energetic and ambitious to push the enterprise further with new developments
• Agency networking and external relationship building
• Budget management
• Leadership and team building
Highly organised, resourceful and entrepreneurial, you will need to have experience of working with and encouraging vulnerable adults.
If you would like to apply for this post please download an Application Pack here.
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd November 2016
Interviews will be held on the: 29th November 2016
A DBS Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this post.