Relief Project Workers
Working on an 'as and when needed basis' you could work either day or night shifts in our projects in Chichester and Bognor Regis to help our clients who consist of vulnerable people who are homeless or are recovering from substance misuse.
Hourly Day Rate: £8.17 per hour at our projects in Chichester and Bognor Regis
Night Shift Rate: £113.54 per 14hr night shift at our night hostels in Chichester and Bognor Regis
The role includes:
• Supporting clients with day to day and housing related issues
• Ensuring clients understand their obligations within any given service
• Completing service specific paperwork and supporting good communication between teams
• Undertaking 1:1’s with clients to offer more in depth support
• Assist clients with benefit applications and enquiries
• Challenging chaotic behaviours to secure a positive outcome
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge and experience of working with chaotic clients with mental ill health and substance misuse issues.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a non-judgmental and enabling approach to supporting single homeless and vulnerable adults and have experience and knowledge of Health Housing and Work issues facing clients who are in recovery.
If you would like to apply for this post please complete the application form below.
A DBS Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this post.