We are pleased to announce that our annual sponsored Big Sleep Out will take place on Saturday 19th October this year at Chichester Cathedral.
The ‘Big Sleep Out 2013’ will increase awareness of the issues faced by homeless and vulnerable people and raise much needed funds for our vital work.
We hope this will be a community event that reflects local residents and businesses working together.
How your business can get involved…
1. Providing Cash Donations
- £500 grant to cover event overheads such as food, entertainment, equipment and printing costs. This will help to boost overall fundraising (Company logo will feature on event banner and event programme).
2. Providing volunteers & staff teams
- Donating staff time to volunteer at the event (full list of volunteer roles on separate doc)
- Sponsor a Staff Team to enter the Shelter Competition and / or participate in the Sleep Out
- Provide a staff team to host an activity stall at the event
- Help us advertise the event with their company – do they have an intranet or internal newsletter that we can email them the information to?
3. Providing in-kind donations
- Stationery for Shelter Competition – glitter spray, sequins, neon paints, selotape and glue, any other misc items for arts and crafts
- Prizes for the Shelter Competition or fundraising tombola / draw
- Materials and infrastructure support (such as marquees, chairs, tarpaulin, blankets)
In previous years, local businesses have taken advantage of this opportunity to support a fantastic cause whilst raising their own profile in the local and wider community.
Our Community Fundraiser Emily Skiggs looks forward to hearing from you if you are a business owner who is interested in supporting the Sleep Out:
Phone: 01243 537934