Our Volunteers & Supporters
Stonepillow’s work would be impossible without the generosity of our teams of dedicated and skilled volunteers. Restore is supported by a number of volunteers who assist with training clients in furniture restoration and administration. Every day of the year, our volunteers prepare meals and snacks for our clients at the Chichester Hostel and Chichester Hub.
In addition, volunteers provide administrative support to our Head Office, Gardening and Maintenance support at our properties and grounds, and help to raise funds for the organisation.
Stonepillow’s current and past clients also support Stonepillow’s work and aid our clients’ recovery through the ASURA project, delivering workshops at Chichester Hub, giving talks at local schools and volunteering in other areas. To find out how you can get involved click here.
Stonepillow are generously supported by our patrons, members, and the local business community.
- The Rev. Hilary Parsons (Founder)
- The Bishop of Chichester
- The Duchess of Richmond
- The Lord Lieutenant of West Sussex
- The Mayor of Chichester
- The Mayor of Bognor Regis
Our members pay a small annual fee, which helps to support the work of Stonepillow.
This enables individuals or, in the case of corporations, an appointed representative, to:
- Influence the work of Stonepillow through formal involvement at general meetings.
- Nominate persons to act as trustees and elect or re-elect those nominated.
- Question the trustees regarding the Annual Accounts and the Trustees’ Annual Report.
- Receive all documents such as the Accounts and Annual Report that are statutorily required to be sent to members.
- Receive the Association’s quarterly newsletter.
The subscription for voting membership of Stonepillow for each membership year is £10.
Potential members should be aware that, in the event of Stonepillow going into dissolution, members may be required to contribute up to £1 (but no more) to the Company.
If you would like to become a member please contact email@example.com
Local businesses support our work through corporate sponsorship and fundraising. Many businesses also donate on a regular basis, including food, services and gifts in kind that can be used as raffle prizes to support our fundraising activities.
If you are a local business interesting in supporting our work in any way, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org